Torenlaan 25 a
CatalyzIT processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Information about your activities on our website
– Internet browser and device type
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
CatalyzIT processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Dealing with your payment (Basis: execution agreement)
– So we can call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services (Basis: consent)
– To deliver goods and services to you (Basis: execution agreement)
– CatalyzIT analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences. (Basis: legitimate interest)
– CatalyzIT also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return. (Basis: legal obligation)
CatalyzIT does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of CatalyzIT).
CatalyzIT does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
– For personal information entered in our contact form: up to 6 weeks after the last moment of contact, to make sure that all your questions are answered.
– For personal information entered while subscribing to our newsletter: till you unsubscribe.
– Information about your activities on our website: 26 months, in order to make long term analyses of the behaviour on our website so we can keep improving your experience.
– Internet browser and device type: 26 months, in order to make long term analyses of the behaviour on our website so we can keep improving your experience.
CatalyzIT will not sell your information to third parties and will, in principle, only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. In some cases we might share your information with 3rd parties for data processing. Examples of these 3rd parties are our accountant, or our webmaster. With companies that process your data for us, we conclude a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. CatalyzIT remains responsible for these processing operations.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by CatalyzIT and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. CatalyzIT would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
CatalyzIT takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or firstname.lastname@example.org.